2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Team a walking tour of Bari with a cooking class in a local home, and discover the secrets of the local orecchiette pasta. With a private guide, you’ll make your way around the enticing Old Town lanes, discovering landmarks such as the Basilica of St. Nicholas and hearing the city’s history. After a visit to the city’s French enclave with its modern seafront sights, you’ll visit the home of a local to make fresh pasta pomodoro and try the local primitivo red wine.
- Walking tour of Bari and pasta cooking class
- Sightsee around Bari Old Town with a private guide
- Hear the history behind Bari Cathedral and other monuments
- Visit the city’s French neighborhood and see the fish market
- Cook a fresh orecchiette pasta dish with the help of a local
Saved to wishlist!
2 hours walking tour with a local guide
Food and wine tasting
Private local guide
Entrance to museums
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Strada Vallisa, 81, 70122 Bari BA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when you book with 2 paying adults; all children must be accompanied by an adult
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and reboarding time
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All passenger heights must be advised when you book; leave a note in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Velo Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bari Walking Tour with Pasta Experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bari Walking Tour with Pasta Experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bari Walking Tour with Pasta Experience?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bari Walking Tour with Pasta Experience?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCity ToursAudio GuidesCooking ClassesWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportUnique ExperiencesBariUnique Experiences - PugliaCity Tours - PugliaAudio Guides - PugliaCooking Classes - PugliaWalking Tours - PugliaUnique Experiences - MateraCity Tours - MateraAudio Guides - MateraCooking Classes - MateraWalking Tours - MateraUnique Experiences - Alberobello & LocorotondoCity Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoAudio Guides - Alberobello & LocorotondoCooking Classes - Alberobello & LocorotondoWalking Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory