1 hour 45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Polignano a Mare is one of the most picturesque fishing villages on Puglia's coastline and the best way to admire the town and explore its famous coastal caves is by sea. Set off from Cala Ponte for a boat tour along this pretty stretch of the Adriatic Sea, stopping to peek into sea grottoes, take a dip in hidden coves, and relax and sunbathe on board.
- Take in postcard-perfect Polignano a Mare by sea with a boat tour
- Learn about the town and coastline from your skipper and guide
- Stop to snap photos and explore the grottoes, coves, and cliffs
- Set your own itinerary and pace with a flexible private experience
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Polignano a Mare, Provincia di Bari, Puglia, Via S. Vito, 70044 Polignano a mare BA, Italy
Access to the inside of the tourist port
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Escursioni Sofia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Boat excursion?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Boat excursion?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Boat excursion?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
1 hour 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sunset CruisesWater ToursDay CruisesFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBariSunset Cruises - PugliaWater Tours - PugliaDay Cruises - PugliaFull-day Tours - PugliaSunset Cruises - MateraWater Tours - MateraDay Cruises - MateraFull-day Tours - MateraSunset Cruises - Alberobello & LocorotondoWater Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoDay Cruises - Alberobello & LocorotondoFull-day Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory