Don’t worry—here are some similar options
7 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed English speaking tour guide;
Transport with modern non-smoking air-conditioned minivan/mini-coach;
Entrance fees at the attractions;
Tips for the tour guide.
Departure & Return
Piazza Libertà, 70122 Bari BA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY A-TRIP2RO SRL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip from Bari: Matera-Alberobello-Monopoli?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip from Bari: Matera-Alberobello-Monopoli?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip from Bari: Matera-Alberobello-Monopoli?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip from Bari: Matera-Alberobello-Monopoli?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 269636P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip from Bari: Matera-Alberobello-Monopoli
7 to 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBariShore Excursions - PugliaBus Tours - PugliaPorts of Call Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaFull-day Tours - PugliaShore Excursions - MateraBus Tours - MateraPorts of Call Tours - MateraHistorical Tours - MateraFull-day Tours - MateraShore Excursions - Alberobello & LocorotondoBus Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoPorts of Call Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoHistorical Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoFull-day Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory