Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-day sightseeing and cooking tour in Puglia
- See the unique, prehistoric-style Trulli architecture in Alberobello
- Venture into the Monti Dauni ranges to visit charming mountain villages
- Learn to prepare classic Puglian cuisine with a cooking class at a private home
- Admire the UNESCO-listed Shrine of Saint Michael
- Stay overnight in a traditional bed-and-breakfast in Bari
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Puglia tour guide services di Vito Maurogiovanni
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized