Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the Old Town to see the Basilica of St. Nicholas
- Cycle to several eateries including a bakery, winery, and gelateria
- Savor samples of local focaccia, craft beer, and burrata cheese
- Pedal around Bari’s French Quarter and admire the seaside
Departure & Return
What To Expect
After admiring the Old Town sights from the back of your bike, you’ll try some of the city’s finest food. Stop at a bakery to learn how the focaccia barese is made, and call in at a brewery to try a locally made craft beer. Head inside a Bari salumeria (deli) to sample its salami and cheese. Be sure to try the burrata, a creamy mozzarella that is loved in Italy.
Head into a winery for a sip of the local wine, then finish your tastings on a sweet note with a gelato.
Pedal your way into the city’s French quarter to admire the modern buildings and the seaside. Cycle past theaters and shops lined with boutiques, then finish your tour with a drop-off at your hotel or the port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Velo Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I would recommend this tour as I felt it was value for money and helped us to work out getting around the town plus an introduction to the lovely food of the area." See review