Explore our promoted experiences
- Street food tour of Bari Old Town with a private guide
- Hear fun facts about landmarks such as the Swabian Castle
- Explore the cobbled lanes of Bari’s enchanting Old Town
- Try fresh burrata, a creamy mozzarella cheese, and other treats
Departure & Return
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Continue through the Old Town to scout out the best eateries with your guide. Stop at a pastry bakery to sample focaccia barese. Bite into creamy burrata as you learn about cheese and salami at a delicatessen; sip wine as you hear about the region’s wine-making heritage; and discover the secrets of rich, homemade ice cream as you eat one, of course.
Finish with a visit to the modern French part of the city, where opera theaters, luxury boutiques, and a seaside market can be found. Your tour ends with a hotel drop-off.
Please note: A minimum of two people is required per booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when you book with 2 adults
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and boarding time
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Velo Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands