1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The coastline of Polignano a Mare is dotted with picturesque grottoes and coves, only accessible by sea. With this small-group boat tour, you'll be able to cruise right up to the coast and dive into the turquoise waters of the Adriatic to swim or snorkel. Learn about this area's history and traditions from your skipper, snap pictures of the Grotta Azzurra and Grotta Piana, and relax over drinks on board.
- Explore Polignano a Mare's sea grottoes and coves only accessible by sea
- Stops to swim and snorkel; snorkeling equipment and shower provided
- Enjoy the skipper's commentary about the coastline and its history
- End with a festive “aperitivo” toast to cap off your tour
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Via S. Vito, 225, 70044 Polignano a mare BA, Italy
We have a reception operator who will wait for you at boarding
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dorino Gite in Barca
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Boat Excursion to Polignano a Mare?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Boat Excursion to Polignano a Mare?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group Boat Excursion to Polignano a Mare?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Boat Excursion to Polignano a Mare?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Boat Excursion to Polignano a Mare
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBariWater Tours - PugliaJet Boating - PugliaWater Tours - MateraJet Boating - MateraWater Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoJet Boating - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory