6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
With a private guide, visit two UNESCO World Heritage Sites in one day. First, explore Matera, including the Sassi area, a complex of cave dwellings carved into the mountainside. Nearby, rock churches house 13th-century frescoes. Then it’s on to Alberobello to see the Trulli, an awe-inspiring collection of mortarless limestone dwellings, a prehistoric building technique still used in the region.
- Visit two UNESCO World Heritage Sites in one day
- Local guide
- Private tour—only your group participates
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
tour guide services and assistance
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
pick up 9,30am from customer accomodation.
customers can customize their pick up point!
- Bari cruise port
- Monopoli cruise port
- Brindisi cruise port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Puglia tour guide services di Vito Maurogiovanni
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during UNESCO's Alberobello and Matera from Bari ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during UNESCO's Alberobello and Matera from Bari ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Excellent trip to Matera and Alberobello - two must see destinations in Puglia." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
UNESCO's Alberobello and Matera from Bari
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBariShore Excursions - PugliaBus Tours - PugliaPorts of Call Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaHalf-day Tours - PugliaShore Excursions - MateraBus Tours - MateraPorts of Call Tours - MateraHistorical Tours - MateraHalf-day Tours - MateraShore Excursions - Alberobello & LocorotondoBus Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoPorts of Call Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoHistorical Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoHalf-day Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory