Explore our promoted experiences
- Big Island helicopter flight from Hilo
- Soar above Hawaii's volcanic landscape
- Admire the island's forests and tropical waterfalls from above
- Choose between three departure times
- Upgrade seating is available (additional fee)
Departure & Return
|Monday - Friday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Due to safety concerns, customers are not allowed to bring any personal items on the flight
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caregiver
- All pilots and aircraft are FAA-certified
- Helicopter holds 6 passengers; larger groups may be separated
- Seating is assigned based on weight and balance following guidelines which have been approved by the FAA. We cannot guarantee seats as the weight of guests must be balanced within the aircraft.
- A seat upgrade is not a guarantee; however, if you purchase a co-pilot and/or window seat upgrades, we will do our best to seat you in your purchased location. If we cannot accomodate a seat upgrade due to weight and balance requirements for your flight (or for any other reason), we will refund your upgrade purchase at check-in.
- All guests weighing 270 lbs or more when weighed at check-in, will be required to purchase an additional empty seat less 15% before fuel surcharge to safely balance the aircraft. They will be guaranteed a window seat.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This option is for Doors-On. For doors off, please book our Doors-Off tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paradise Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands