11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend a full day exploring the Big Island with visits to waterfalls, beaches, tropical valleys, stunning viewpoints, and so much more. Learn about Kona’s coffee culture with visit to Kona Joe’s coffee farm, where you go behind the scenes and taste award-winning locally gown coffee. See Hawaii’s natural beauty at Punalu’u Black Sands Beach and lookout for Hawaiian green sea turtles. Enjoy lunch, then explore stunning waterfalls and a panoramic view of Hilo from Waipio Valley.
- Explore the Big Island on an all-inclusive full-day tour with a visit to a coffee plantation and lunch
- Visit a black sand beach, Rainbow Falls, Waipio Valley, and sample treats from Punalu’u Bakery
- Tuck into a tasty lunch and enjoy hot and cold beverages throughout the tour
- Convenient, roundtrip transportation from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Kona Coffee Farm tour included (optional)
Cold beverages, hot coffee/chocolate
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup time begins 30-60 minutes prior to start time (Depending on hotel location.) Guests MUST confirm their exact time with the local operator at least 48 hours prior to the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 5 years old discouraged from doing this tour as it is a long day
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible (Please contact us directly for any wheelchair access requests)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Meal options (please specify your preference in the 'special requirements' field at checkout)
- Breakfast and lunch is included on the tour. Please let us know in the Special Requirements section when booking if you have any specific dietary restrictions or food preferences.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kailani Tours Hawaii
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Big Island Circle Tour and Volcano: Coffee, Wine, Waterfalls and Hamakua Coast?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Big Island Circle Tour and Volcano: Coffee, Wine, Waterfalls and Hamakua Coast?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Big Island Circle Tour and Volcano: Coffee, Wine, Waterfalls and Hamakua Coast?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Big Island Circle Tour and Volcano: Coffee, Wine, Waterfalls and Hamakua Coast?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Big Island Circle Tour and Volcano: Coffee, Wine, Waterfalls and Hamakua Coast
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsCoffee & Tea ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBig Island of HawaiiFood Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiWine Tastings - HawaiiCoffee & Tea Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiFood Tours - MauiBus Tours - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiWine Tastings - MauiCoffee & Tea Tours - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiFood Tours - OahuBus Tours - OahuNature and Wildlife - OahuWine Tastings - OahuCoffee & Tea Tours - OahuFull-day Tours - OahuCategory
Akaka Falls Tours & TicketsHawaii Tropical Botanical Garden Tours & TicketsMauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory Tours & TicketsKilauea Iki Crater Tours & TicketsKekaha Kai State Park (Kona Coast State Park) Tours & TicketsPunaluʻu Black Sand Beach Tours & TicketsMountain Thunder Coffee Plantation Tours & TicketsHonokohau Harbor Tours & TicketsWaimea Tours & TicketsKaʻu Coffee Mill Tours & TicketsKailua Pier Tours & TicketsHawaiian Volcano Observatory Tours & TicketsAkatsuka Orchid Gardens Tours & TicketsKaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park Tours & TicketsCoconut Island (Mokuola) Tours & TicketsKolekole Falls Tours & TicketsAnaeho'omalu Bay Tours & TicketsKona (Kailua Bay) Cruise Port Tours & TicketsSt. Benedict's Painted Church Tours & TicketsKona Cloud Forest Sanctuary Tours & Tickets