- All equipment provided for a canyoning tour
- No experience required
- Round-trip transport provided from Bled
- Receive tips and safety instructions from a guide
Departure & Return
You will meet us at our office Altitude Activities, by the yellow doors, located on the opposite side of the restaurant — the Tale of Us. From June until August, the road towards Lake Bled is quite busy, so make sure that you start a bit early to arrive on time:).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All passenger weights and shoe sizes MUST be advised at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Altitude Activities
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms