Explore our promoted experiences
- A guide takes you to family-run restaurants and cafes away from tourists
- Value: make up to six stops for food, dessert, and wine
- Let someone else plan breakfast and lunch for a day
- This small-group tour is designed to offer a more personal experience
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at 9.50am at Piazza di Porta Ravegnana, in front of Feltrinelli Book Store, below the Two Towers. If you come by car, you can park at Piazza 8 Agosto, 15 mins by walk to the meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The nearest parking at the meeting point is Piazza 8 Agosto, consider there is some traffic in the morning in Bologna, please, text me if you are late!
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Delicious Bologna
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "Make sure you do it Day 1 of your trip to best make use of Mattio’s restaurant recommendations." See review