Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Visit up to six gastronomic venues to sample tradition Hungarian dishes and drinks
- Explore Budapest's vibrant downtown district and Jewish Quarter
- Learn about the city's rich culinary culture from your guide
- Receive personalized attention from your guide on this small-group tour
Departure & Return
The tour ends in this vicinity!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Four-hour tour, from 5pm-9pm (unless otherwise requested)
- This is a small group tour (which means minimum of two guests and maximum of eight guests)
- For larger groups please choose the "Group Tour (min. 8 pers.)" option when booking
- If you would rather have a private tour (which can be customized), please choose the "Private Dinner Walk" tour option when booking
- Though there will be plenty of eating breaks, be prepared to cover a lot of ground on your feet during this tour. Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Dietary Requirements: We try our very best to cater for dietary requirements but due to local food customs we cannot guarantee that this will be possible in all cases. Options for vegetarians, guests with allergies and religious dietary restrictions may be very limited
- Minimum numbers of 2 apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taste Hungary
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff