Explore our promoted experiences
- Use a Cagliari hotel transport service to start and end the trip with ease
- Find authentic coral craft shops with your guide in the heart of Alghero
- Cruise or climb down to the Neptune’s Caves, a grotto of stalactites
- Visit an archaeological site to see a Sardinian necropolis and nuraghe
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please be aware that the boat tours and the cave are subject to weather conditions and may be not available at the management's discretion without any further notice
- Due to availability, please be aware that for groups of more than 8 participants vehicles used in the excursions may be different from description and vary at the management's discretion.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be aware that beyond the time limit of the cancellation policy, it is not possible to amend or cancel bookings in any way, including health conditions. The only exception for changing dates is only with a certificate of positivity of Sars Covid 2.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bitan Daily Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms