Explore our promoted experiences
- Cagliari sightseeing tour from Chia
- Visit the medieval city’s top attractions and learn about its history from your guide
- Sample local wines and cheeses at the Santa Chiara Food Market
- Walking tour of the Cagliari, or travel by car upon request
- Option of upgrading to private tour for just your private party
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Chia included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to availability, please be aware that for groups of more than 8 participants, vehicles used in the excursions may be different from description and vary at the management's discretion.
- Please be aware that there could be exceptional closures at Cagliari attractions. This information is correct at the time of issue and is subject to change at short notice, at the discretion of the attraction.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bitan Daily Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms