3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover three of southern Sardinia’s most important ancient landmarks on this private, half-day tour. Don’t worry about the logistics: the itinerary includes round-trip transportation from your area accommodation or port. Meet your driver and set off first for Nora, where you’ll find the ruins of an ancient city first founded by the Phoenicians in the 9th century BC (entry own expense). Then, you’ll visit an ancient Roman necropolis and amphitheater.
- A private tour makes for a personal way to see the sights
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel or port is included
- Discover Nora, one of Sardinia’s most important ancient ruins
- The tour also includes trips to a Roman amphitheater and necropolis
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Entrance fees 7,5
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup outside Cagliari area will be charged extra (ex: Villasimius, Costa Rei, Pula , Santa Margherita 80/100 € extra per group)
- Elmas Airport, Cagliari, Sardinia Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate 45 minutes, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sardinia Tourist Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Half-Day Trip from Cagliari to Nora Ruins?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half-Day Trip from Cagliari to Nora Ruins?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Half-Day Trip from Cagliari to Nora Ruins?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Half-Day Trip from Cagliari to Nora Ruins?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Half-Day Trip from Cagliari to Nora Ruins
180 to 240 minutes
1 hour 25 minutes
3 hours 55 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCagliariShore Excursions - SardiniaBus Tours - SardiniaCity Tours - SardiniaPorts of Call Tours - SardiniaHalf-day Tours - SardiniaCategory