Explore our promoted experiences
- Evening tour of Xoximilco canals in a traditional tranijera
- Board a colorful boat and cruise down Cancun's network of canals
- Enjoy a 3-course Mexican meal accompanied by unlimited tequila, beer, and soft drinks
- Be entertained by a live mariachi and bolero band
- Boats limited to a maximum of 20 passengers to ensure a party atmosphere
Departure & Return
Xoximilco is located in Quintana Roo on the Cancun-Chetumal highway Km. 282. Travel time: From Cancún Downtown 30 min, Cancún Intl. Airp. & Moon Palace Hotel 5 min., Puerto Morelos 15 min. and from Playa del Carmen 25 min. You can get to Xoximilco by car, taxi or public transport named Colectivo.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On board, take a seat to enjoy a 3-course meal inspired by iconic Mexican classics. Refresh with unlimited tequila, beer and soft drinks, served at an open bar, and relish the party atmosphere created by a live mariachi and bolero band.
After your floating fiesta, return to your original departure point and arrange your own transport back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years. Kids: Children must be accompanied by an adult. From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price
- Children over 4'5" (1.37m) but under 12 years of age, must present identification to verify their age
- Bring insect repellent be free of the following chemicals to be use in the Park: Benzophenone, Etilhexila, Homosalate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyl Ssalicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane
- Bring cash if you want to purchase a souvenir
- The trajineras have a maximum capacity of 20 passengers or 3000 Kg (Covid capacity measures implemented)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, we recommend you to wear long pants.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- According to the indication issued by the Government of Quintana Roo, Mexico, we are forced to suspend activities at 11:00 pm. So the park will be opening from 19:00 to 23:00 hr
- Operation days: Monday to Saturday. Subject to change due to official regulations and availability.
- The Voucher schedule is informative.
- Some activities are not recommended for people with heart problems such as the electric shocks
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grupo Xcaret
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The show is very good and the four hour trip is perfect!" See review