- Full-day admission ticket to Xplor Adventure Park
- Fly over the jungle canopy on multiple ziplines, and take a thrilling drop into caverns or a natural sinkhole
- Marvel at ancient rock formations while rafting or swimming through underground rivers
- Steer an amphibious vehicle through the jungle, on bridges and into caves
- Enjoy a hearty buffet lunch featuring healthy fare
- Pickup and drop-off from most Cancun hotels included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Next, drive into the lush vegetation of the jungle on a state-of-the-art amphibious vehicle. Traverse off-road trails, rocky riverbeds and suspended bridges on a 3-mile (5-km) circuit as you explore the fascinating flora and fauna of the jungle.
Then, descend to the depths of the earth to explore secretive subterranean chambers on a raft; using your hands as paddles, enjoy a gentle journey past sharp stalactites and stalagmites through caverns before jumping into the water for a swim.
Freshen up in the park’s fabulous facilities then feast upon a buffet lunch of local and international specialties; enjoy fresh and healthy food inspired by local ingredients and customs. Relax in a tree-harbored hammock after lunch then return to your air-conditioned minivan to enjoy the journey back to your hotel in Cancun.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For pick up arrangement you must call to confirm your reservation at least 24 hrs before your visit day.
- Important: Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We do not recommend this park for children younger than 6 years old
- For children under 5 activities are restricted. Infants (0-4 years old) must remain with an adult at the cafeteria, restaurant or rest areas.
- The minimum age to drive the amphibious vehicles is 18, and all drivers must have a valid driver's license
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable lightweight clothing, walking shoes or sneakers, biodegradable sunblock, a swimsuit and towel, and an extra change of clothing
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Zipline requirements: Minimum height/weight is 4.5 feet (137 cm) or 88 lbs (40 kg); the maximum weight is 300 (136 kg); maximum waist width is 51 inches (130 cm) and leg width 25 inches (65 cm)
- Wear or bring shoes and clothes that can get wet, and bring a change of dry clothes that you can keep in the on-site lockers; please use chemical-free insect repellent.
- As a preventive measure, before boarding the bus or accessing a park, the temperature will be scanned through a digital remote device on every visitor, guest and staff member.
- The Voucher schedule is informative.
- The pickup operates from different hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and the Riviera Maya so it is necessary to contact to know the exact schedule of your pickup.
- Tours and days of operation are subject to availability and changes.
- In the event of having symptoms such as cough, sore throat, runny nose, and/or red eyes and a temperature exceeding 100.4 F (38 C), our staff reserves the right to refuse to board our transportation or to enter our facilities.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grupo Xcaret
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms