- See the best of Provence without the stress of logistics or driving
- Take a guided perfumery tour in Grasse and explore galleries in Saint Paul de Vence
- Small group size allows personalized attention at an affordable price
- Includes transport in a minivan directly from Cannes hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Your guide will share local insight as you drive along scenic inland and coastal roads with fantastic views of rolling hills and the Mediterranean landscape. Stop in the much-visited village of Saint-Paul-de-Vence, and spend some time exploring the cobblestone laneways and charming squares that once inspired France’s Impressionist painters.
Drive through the spectacular valley of Loup Gorges, stopping for photos along the way at the villages of Tourettes and Loup. Make a sweet stop at the Florian confectionery for a taste of floral-flavored candy. Admire views that stretch all the way to the Alps and the Mediterranean Sea from the hilltop town of Gourdon, where you’ll time to enjoy your lunch at a local café (own expense).
Continue on to Grasse, known as perfume’s international capital. Take a guided tour of a perfumery where you will get some free time to explore the historic town.
Finally, return to Cannes to see the coastal city’s highlights. Stroll along the iconic Croisette Boulevard for views of luxury hotels and sandy beaches, and see the most glamorous spot in town — the venue where the world’s film stars gather each year for the Cannes Film Festival. The tour concludes with drop-off back at your hotel in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Only foldable wheelchair and stroller are accepted
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- All time informations concerning the duration on each stops are approximative and may vary.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Tour always guaranteed in english. Tour available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese only from April to October on request.
- Minimum numbers apply (4 people per tour). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour can not be booked by people coming from cruiseship because of the timing of disembarkation and embarkation which are not fitting with the timing of this tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Azur
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience