2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the beauty of the island of Capri from the sea with this boat tour. Climb aboard a boat in the Marina Grande and sail along the coastline to see the Faraglioni Rocks, the Punta Carena lighthouse, and the famous Blue Grotto. Go swimming or snorkeling in the clear waters and relax on board the boat with a limoncello tasting and happy hour drinks.
- Cruise along the coastline of Capri in a boat
- Swim and snorkel in the island’s clear waters
- See major landmarks like the Blue Grotto
- Taste local limoncello on board the boat
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Every service not specified
Departure & Return
Via Don Giobbe Ruocco, 51, 80076 Capri NA, Italy
In front of the dock 23
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- *The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested to visit the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island.
- Most travelers can participate
- Travellers must be provided with masks.
- Sanitation will be guaranteed at the end of each service.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY HP Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Capri Boat Tour: Living la Dolce Vita?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Capri Boat Tour: Living la Dolce Vita?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Capri Boat Tour: Living la Dolce Vita?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Capri Boat Tour: Living la Dolce Vita?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCapriWater Tours - SorrentoHistorical Tours - SorrentoWater Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoWater Tours - PompeiiHistorical Tours - PompeiiCategory