- A private boat and bus tour to avoid Capri’s crowded public transportation
- Learn about the island’s history and culture with a guide
- Guided walks through both the town of Capri and Anacapri
- Lunch in a traditional restaurant and a limoncello tasting included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A current valid passport will be required on the day of travel
- The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. If you are interested in visiting the Blue Grotto you can do it during your free time on the island
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please report if you want to attend the tour in spanish
- Travellers must be provided with masks.
- Travellers will undergo temperature screening.
- On board the safety distance of 1 meter will be guaranteed.
- Most travelers can participate
- Sanitation will be guaranteed at the end of each service.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY HP Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Capri and Anacapri Experience Guided Tour from Capri.