- Semi-guided tour of the Island of Capri
- See the highlights of Capri with a local guide and have free time to explore at your leisure
- Choose an option to visit the Villa San Michele in the picturesque village of Anacapri or explore the terraced Gardens of Augustus
- Enjoy optional activities on your own such as a boat ride to the Blue Grotto or a chairlift to Mt. Solaro
- Boat transport to Naples available after the tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointPORT OF NAPLES AT 9.OCLOCK EVERY DAY PIER NUMBER 8 MOLO BEVERELLO NEAR TO THE SOUVENIR SHOP BRANDED CAPRI WATCH
PORT OF CAPRI AT 10,35 10,40 EVERY DAY COFFE BAR IL GABIANO PIER 23 CLOSER THE CAPRI WATCH STORE
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
In Anacapri, walk with your guide to the beautiful Villa San Michele, built in the 20th century and featuring incomparable views and lovely gardens. The villa was built on the site of an ancient chapel, and from the gardens, you can see Mt. Vesuvius on the mainland. A visit inside the villa is possible at your own expense.
Then have some free time to explore Capri on your own, with a multitude of options for spending your time and tips from your guide before you go. Enjoy lunch with a view, hire a boat for a visit inside the surreal Blue Grotto, ride the chairlift to the top of Mt. Solaro, or buy a ticket on a boat trip around the island.
In the afternoon, meet up with your guide once again for the drive to Capri town and a walking tour, followed by an optional visit to the terraced Gardens of Augustus (own expense) that offer more expansive views of the island and the sea below.
At the end of your visit, get back on your coach for the drive back to the port where you began your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour starts at pier number 23 in front of cafe’ Gabbiano In Capri island Tour starts approx 10,35/40 . Please note that this is a shared tour , Capri is a very busy place during high season , please take in account some waiting line to board our transport and crowds as we move around the island. Our guide will do the best to avoid waiting but please remember that Capri is one of the most chosen destination by most travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Anna Leva Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands