8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Sicily’s small towns bring sea views, medieval and ancient history, and vibrant culture. This full-day tour visits the towns of Taormina, Savoca, and Castelmola in a small group setting. Your first stop is medieval Savoca and its Bar Vitelli, where scenes from The Godfather were filmed. Next, you’ll explore the terraced seaside town of Taormina, followed by the mountaintop town of Castelmola.
- Explore some of Sicily’s best towns: Savoca, Castelmola, and Taormina
- Includes pick-up and drop-off from hotels in Catania and Syracuse
- Free time to explore on your own
- Small group tour limited to eight spots
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip shared transfer
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
FREE Snack with typical Sicilian street food, water and Etna wine.
Departure & Return
Departure PointCatania, Catania, Province of Catania, Sicily
Traveler pickup is offered
Catania and nearby area
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Our driver guide is not a touristic guide, so he cannot enter inside the historical places. He will give you information during the trip on the vehicle, before you will go inside. A paper guide will be provided to be used inside the archeological areas.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sicily Day By Day
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Taormina, Savoca and Castelmola one day tour small group?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Taormina, Savoca and Castelmola one day tour small group?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Taormina, Savoca and Castelmola one day tour small group?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We went by minibus to Savoca and loved the little village with its renowned Vitelli Bar where our guide Francesco ordered us granite - so refreshing on a hot day!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Taormina, Savoca and Castelmola one day tour small group
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCataniaBus Tours - SicilyWalking Tours - SicilyHistorical Tours - SicilyFull-day Tours - SicilyBus Tours - TaorminaWalking Tours - TaorminaHistorical Tours - TaorminaFull-day Tours - TaorminaBus Tours - SyracuseWalking Tours - SyracuseHistorical Tours - SyracuseFull-day Tours - SyracuseCategory