- Learn about Charleston’s history through ghost stories
- Plan your evening around this group walking tour
- Get area recommendations from the guide
- Guests must be 21 years old and have a valid photo ID
Departure & Return
Please see the host or hostess of Tommy Condons as they will get you to the correct table to start the tour. Address is 160 Church Street, Charleston, SC 29401
Tour will end within a half mile of starting location!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guests must be 21+ and bring valid photo ID
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charleston Historic Tours LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands