- Private horse-drawn carriage ride through Charleston
- Choice of departure times to suit your schedule
- Private guide for personalized attention
- Flexible itinerary for your group of up to 4 people
Departure & Return
The Big Red Barn 8 Guignard Street Charleston, SC 29401
What To Expect
Ride through the historic streets of Charleston's walled old town while your guide provides narrative on the city's history. Pass stately mansions and historic churches; learn about their architecture and take photos. Admire the green parks and gardens that dot the city streets. Because this is a private tour, you'll have plenty of time to ask questions and your itinerary is flexible.
Return to your departure point at the end of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please select (1) during checkout for the group pricing. Can accommodate 1-4 people per group.
- A maximum of 4 people per group
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Palmetto Carriage Works
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff