1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Sip wine during a visit to a medieval Tuscan castle in the Chianti Classico region. The express wine-tasting tour includes a visit to the castle’s vineyard and a centuries-old cellar where the esteemed Chianti Classico wine is aged. You’ll learn about viticulture and fermentation as you savor sips of four types of wine, along with extra virgin olive oil and a rich balsamic vinegar.
- Park for free in the castle grounds while the tasting and tour takes place
- Learn about the historic castle winery in the heart of Chianti Classico territory
- Try the estate’s Tuscan wine as you learn about the grapes and classifications
- Chat with your guide to understand the characteristics of olive oil and vinegar
Saved to wishlist!
Free parking in the propriety
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointWe will be starting at the wine store.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Pets not allowed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Castello di Gabbiano
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeChiantiFood Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFood Tours - FlorenceWine Tastings - FlorenceFood Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoCategory