1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore another side of Tuscany’s lovely countryside when you visit an esteemed local winery. On this small-group tour, you'll go on a behind-the-scenes tour of the producer's extensive cellars, and will learn what goes into the winemaking process. Then, sit down for a tasting of three different varieties, including Brunello di Montalcino: one of Italy’s most expensive and coveted wines. Alongside the glasses, you’ll also enjoy a light meal of traditional nibbles.
- Go on a behind-the-scenes tour of one of Tuscany’s esteemed wineries
- Learn all about how wine is made during a cellar visit
- Taste three different wines, including coveted Brunello di Montalcino
- Enjoy a light, classically Tuscan meal alongside your wines
Saved to wishlist!
Tasting of 3 Brunello wines (Rosso di Montalcino, DOC, Brunello di Montalcino DOCG, Supertuscan San Pio IGT Toscana Rosso)
Tasting of 2 special wines (Cru/ Vintage quality wine)
anything not mentioned in the price is not included
Departure & Return
Mastrojanni Winery , Poderi Loreto e, 53024 Castelnuovo dell'Abate SI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Montalcino wine tasting at the Winery?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Montalcino wine tasting at the Winery
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeChiantiFood Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFood Tours - FlorenceWine Tastings - FlorenceFood Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoCategory