3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Transylvania is known as the abode of Dracula, but there’s more to this scenic wonderland than just vampires. Explore the region’s standout cultural and natural sights during this in-depth, multi-day tour, which covers medieval castles, fortresses, and Saxon settlements. Go for a carriage ride through a traditional village, enjoy a home-cooked meal with a local family, visit a unique micro-farm, and taste a glass of Transylvanian wine.
- A multi-day sightseeing tour through Transylvania: farms, villages, castles, and more
- Discover off-the-beaten-track sights, from a salt mine to an organic micro-farm
- Get unparalleled access to rural lifestyles, with a homestay dinner and village immersion
- Follow in Dracula’s footsteps as you visit 600-year-old Bran Castle
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking guide
Accommodation for 2 nights in centrally located hotels
Transportation with a modern vehicle
Airport pick-up and drop-off
Entrance fees for: Turda Salt Mine, Alba Carolina, Bran Castle, Black Church, Biertan Church
Health & travel insurance
Meals, other than those included in the itinerary
Alcoholic beverages, room service, souvenirs, and other personal spendings
Tips for tour guide.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Cluj-Napoca
- Napoca Airport, Cluj-Napoca Romania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Price is per person based on 2 people sharing a double room. Travelers who wish to stay in a single room must pay the single supplement fee.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rolandia Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private three days tour to Sibiu, Brasov and Sighisoara from Cluj-Napoca?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private three days tour to Sibiu, Brasov and Sighisoara from Cluj-Napoca?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private three days tour to Sibiu, Brasov and Sighisoara from Cluj-Napoca?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private three days tour to Sibiu, Brasov and Sighisoara from Cluj-Napoca
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursArchitecture ToursArt ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCluj-NapocaBus Tours - TransylvaniaMulti-day Tours - TransylvaniaArchitecture Tours - TransylvaniaArt Tours - TransylvaniaBus Tours - SighisoaraMulti-day Tours - SighisoaraArchitecture Tours - SighisoaraArt Tours - SighisoaraBus Tours - SibiuMulti-day Tours - SibiuArchitecture Tours - SibiuArt Tours - SibiuCategory