- Whale watching tour on a comfortable vessel
- Learn about California's marine wildlife
- Watch for whales, dolphins, and sea lions
- Enjoy live narration throughout the trip
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Dana Wharf Address: 34675 Golden Lantern Dana Point, CA 92629 Located in Dana Point Harbor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dana Wharf Whale Watching and Sportfishing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms