- This small-group tour is capped at six people for a personal way to travel
- Explore on two wheels to see more of the city in less time
- A training period is included on this beginner-friendly Segway tour
- Discover LoDo, the Denver Art Museum, the Colorado State Capitol, and more
Departure & Return
We are located on the corner of Market & 16th Streets @ Garbanzo's Mediterranean Grill and we meet right in front of Garbanzo's 10 minutes prior to tour time start. We recommend parking @ the 16th Street Mall Garage.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum weight is 300lbs
- Minimum weight is 75lbs
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for persons with vertigo
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magic Carpet Glide Segway Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Lots of fun and strongly recommended to explore Denver in a timely fashion." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews