Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day tour of the Rocky Mountain foothills from Denver
- Explore the mountain attractions just outside the Mile-High City
- Great way to explore the Rocky Mountain foothills with limited time
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people
Departure & Return
10 AM pick-up from Union Station. We pick up outside Hopdoddy Burger Bar, located outside Union Station's Main Entrance between 17th and 18th on Wynkoop St.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Group size is 4-14 passengers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour may be rescheduled or cancelled if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY ilimo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized