- Admission to the hot springs is included
- Sleds and ski goggles will be provided, if needed
- Transfers are included
- Ideal for active travelers who love the outdoors
Departure & Return
We will be meeting downtown at 1920 17th St, Denver, CO 80202 at Ink Coffee which is across the street from Whole Foods and close to Union Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Colorado Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The hike to the glacier is a bit strenuous if you are not used to hiking at high altitude, but it is fairly short, and the scenery at the top is so worth it." See review
- "Make sure to bring a warm jacket as temps are a lot cooler once you drive an hour out of Denver up into the mountain areas." See review
- "If you are thinking about this, just do it - wont regret and its totally worth it!" See review