- Charter a boat to explore the Gulf of Mexico
- Swim, go fishing, and search for dolphins
- Fishing equipment and bait are provided
- A private boat ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet 10 mins before start time at the white & yellow boat called "Low Key'd". Parking: - $10 Parking right at the Heron Harbor (Download the "Passport Parking" app, use zone "2280", add your vehicle info & pay) - Paid Parking at the Emerald Grande (Then just walk 10 mins East to the Heron Harbor!)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Flowing Water Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We were novice in fishing, and that’s probably too kind to even call is that." See review