Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- A small-group wine tasting tour through Beaune, with two wine producer stops and lunch
- Visit the 15th-century Hospices de Beaune, home of the renowned charity wine auction
- Sample reds and whites at a family-run boutique winery, and get a peek at famous vineyards
- Enjoy a hearty regional lunch filled with local specialties, and paired with tasty wines
Departure & Return
We will meet at the train station's main entrance, in front of "Chez Paul' Café. Please be there at least 5 minutes before the tour's departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply : 2 people. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY À La Française
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff