2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Optimize your time in the Balkans on a private tour to Bosnia and Herzegovina, customizable to suit your interests. Round-trip transfer from your hotel or port via air-conditioned vehicle ensures easy border crossing, leaving you free to enjoy a tailor-made itinerary, as well as the undivided attention of your driver-guide.
- Widen your perspective of the Balkans on a visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Round-trip transfer via air-conditioned vehicle ensures hassle-free travel
- Focus on what interests you with a tailor-made itinerary
- Enjoy the personalized service and flexibility of a private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The hotel or apartment where the guests are accommodated, pick up wherever suits guests
- Dubrovnik Airport, Dubrovnik Croatia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Dress code is casual
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Magical Croatia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bosnia Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bosnia Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bosnia Private Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Bosnia Private Tour
3 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDubrovnikShore Excursions - DalmatiaBus Tours - DalmatiaCity Tours - DalmatiaOvernight Tours - DalmatiaMulti-day Tours - DalmatiaPorts of Call Tours - DalmatiaShore Excursions - KotorBus Tours - KotorCity Tours - KotorOvernight Tours - KotorMulti-day Tours - KotorPorts of Call Tours - KotorShore Excursions - BudvaBus Tours - BudvaCity Tours - BudvaOvernight Tours - BudvaMulti-day Tours - BudvaPorts of Call Tours - BudvaCategory
Dubrovnik Cathedral Treasury Tours & TicketsPeljesac Peninsula Tours & TicketsElaphite Islands Tours & TicketsFort Bokar Tours & TicketsFranciscan Church and Monastery Tours & TicketsLove Stories Museum Tours & TicketsSt. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana) Tours & TicketsStradun (Placa) Tours & TicketsOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum) Tours & TicketsElafiti Islands (Elaphites) Tours & TicketsHouse of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica) Tours & TicketsDubrovnik Cable Car Tours & TicketsEthnographic Museum (Rupe Museum) Tours & TicketsKonavle Valley Tours & TicketsChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha) Tours & TicketsRevelin Fortress Tours & TicketsOnofrio's Fountain Tours & TicketsDominican Monastery Tours & TicketsLokrum Benedictine Monastery Tours & Tickets