- Explore Dubrovnik’s ancient streets with your guide
- Discover top attractions such as Onofrio's Fountains and the St. Saviour Church
- Visit the Old Port and learn of the city’s maritime history
- Hear tales of Croatian folklore concerning famous sites such as Sponza Palace and Orlando's Column
Departure & Return
From Pile Gate, the main entrance of Old Town, you need to enter the Old Town across the wooden bridge and walk down to the main street Stradun. As soon as you are on the main street The Large Onofrio's Fountain will be the first thing on your right. Look for our representative with a red umbrella.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dubrovnik Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms