- Visit the Elafiti Islands of Koločep, Lopud and Šipan, and explore the village of Suđurađ
- Enjoy a simple lunch on board, with a selection of refreshing beverages
- Swim in the warm seas, stroll along the beach and sightsee at your leisure
- Tour includes round-trip travel from your Dubrovnik hotel
Departure & Return
Boat Bobara Boat Mara
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- INFORMATION REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE BOOKING: MEAL TYPE Please select the meal type for each traveller at the time of booking and write your choice in the 'Special Requirements' section. Fish, meat and vegetarian meal option is available. Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dubrovnik Boat Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms