- Bypass the crowds on this small-group, evening walking tour
- Discover the city’s lesser-known landmarks that many visitors miss
- Learn about Dubrovnik’s history, as well as spooky ghost stories and myths
- See another side of the city when you explore after dark
Departure & Return
The tour starts at Boninovo, where Ulica Branitelja Dubrovnika street cuts Put od Republike street. At that spot, there is a fence with padlocks of love. That is where your guide will wait for you. Look for the lantern. It is very easy to find our meeting point if you walk from the Old City. If you follow the street from the Pile bus station and walk uphill you should reach the meeting point after 10-15 minutes. If you take a public bus, it is the second bus station from the Old City, just across.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (wear comfortable shoes)
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities and it is not wheelchair accessible, there are steps on our itinerary.
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Haunted Dubrovnik
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "The route is really fun and comfortable, combined with the stories it makes for a great tour." See review