- Discover the historic city’s famous and hidden landmarks, including the Rector's Palace
- Learn about Dubrovnik’s history and culture from your local guide
- Experience the city intimately as you explore by foot
- Choose a departure time that suits your schedule
Departure & Return
MEETING POINT is right by PILE bus stop/taxi drop-off point and right next to the only newsstand in this area. The address is Brsalje 8. Dubrovnik Walks representatives & orange umbrella are all there!
Near the old town port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In 2021 minimum of 2 people per booking is required for the tour to run.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dubrovnik Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience