- Soak up the atmosphere of ancient Dubrovnik, as you explore the narrow streets of Old Town
- Visit the Cathedral of the Assumption and Onofrio's Fountain
- English-speaking guide
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
The first stop on the tour is Onofrio’s Fountain, a large circular structure that is the terminus for a 7.5-mile (12-km) aqueduct. Have a drink of the fresh water from the many faucets on the tank and then walk over to have a look at the Franciscan Monastery, with its beautiful Gothic courtyard, among many other great works of art inside.
Continue walking down the Stradun, one of the widest and certainly the most fashionable streets in town, until you reach the Renaissance-era Sponza Palace. Learn the history of this stunning building and then walk on to see and learn about Orlando’s Column, the City Bell Tower, the Rector’s Palace and the Church of St Blaise, named for the city’s patron saint. Continue across the main square, where you will visit Dubrovnik's Cathedral of the Assumption, a Baroque church built in the 18th century after an earthquake destroyed the original one.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:We will ensure your timely return to the Dubrovnik port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- WALKING INFO
- Tour includes moderate walking activities.
- In Dubrovnik guests will have to walk approximately 500 meters over cobblestone and flat terrain, and take up to 50 steps.
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elite Travel LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The meeting place is about a 10 minute walk after the exit if the port." See review