7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed on our list just send us a message where you are and we will pick you up!
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/20/2021 - 11/1/2022
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
|Friday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dubrovnik tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Dubrovnik: Ston wine and oyster tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dubrovnik: Ston wine and oyster tasting?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dubrovnik: Ston wine and oyster tasting?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Dubrovnik: Ston wine and oyster tasting
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDalmatiaDubrovnikFood Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - DalmatiaWine Tastings - DalmatiaHistorical Tours - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaFood Tours - KotorBus Tours - KotorWine Tastings - KotorHistorical Tours - KotorFull-day Tours - KotorFood Tours - PodgoricaBus Tours - PodgoricaWine Tastings - PodgoricaHistorical Tours - PodgoricaFull-day Tours - PodgoricaCategory
Orlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)Peljesac PeninsulaFranciscan Church and MonasteryChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)Stradun (Placa)Dubrovnik Cathedral TreasuryDominican MonasteryDubrovnik Bell TowerEthnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)Fort BokarHouse of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)Konavle ValleyOnofrio's FountainLove Stories MuseumElafiti Islands (Elaphites) Dubrovnik Cruise PortLokrum Benedictine MonasteryElaphite IslandsSt. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)Revelin Fortress