Explore our promoted experiences
- Maximize time in Croatia with a daytrip to the Elaphite Islands
- Swap the city buzz for a peaceful day of kayaking
- Bike through vineyards and olive groves
- Travel back to Dubrovnik via scenic ferry
Departure & Return
We meet in front of the “Travel Corner” - Obala Stjepana Radića 40, 20000, Dubrovnik Please note we are in no way connected to the it, we simply use their location as a good landmark so you could find us easily. Our meeting spot is behind the caffe bar Zrinski's terrace, next to Scotter parking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outdoor Croatia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I highly recommend this excursion for anyone looking for an active day of exploring the beauty of the Elaphite Islands." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews