1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the best of Dubrovnik during this private sightseeing tour. Take a cable car to the hill above Old Town and admire the city below. Then head to one of the world’s shortest rivers, Ombla, before concluding your tour at the Franjo Tudman Bridge. This tour has been created to give you the best panoramic views of the city for great photo opportunities.
- Take a private panoramic tour of Dubrovnik
- See Old Town from above on a cable car ride
- Visit the Ombla River and Franjo Tudman Bridge
- Opt for a later departure time to take advantage of sunset views
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking driver / guide
45/55 minutes on photo stops
4 photo stops
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in front of your accommodation in Dubrovnik, or port, just send us email or text where you are.
- Gruž Port Parking, Obala Stjepana Radića 39, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dubrovnik tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Dubrovnik panoramic sightseeing tour - cable car view?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Dubrovnik panoramic sightseeing tour - cable car view?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Dubrovnik panoramic sightseeing tour - cable car view
90 to 120 minutes
2 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDubrovnikBus Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - KotorBus Tours - PodgoricaCategory
Peljesac PeninsulaSt. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)Ethnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)Dubrovnik Cable CarMljet IslandKonavle ValleyHouse of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)Fort BokarElaphite IslandsElafiti Islands (Elaphites) Onofrio's FountainSt. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)Love Stories MuseumDominican MonasteryRevelin FortressDubrovnik Bell TowerChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)Franciscan Church and MonasteryMuseum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)Lokrum Benedictine Monastery