1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Old Town may get all the attention, but there's so much more to explore around Dubrovnik. This small-group tour by minibus makes it easy to expand your visit, with stops at lookout points overlooking the port and coastal islands, a chance to taste fresh spring water, and panoramic views of the walled city from Mount Srđ. With hourly departures throughout the day, it's a quick way to get a new perspective on the ‘Pearl of the Adriatic.’
- Get a primer on Croatian culture, customs, and history from a guide
- Soak up stunning views of Lokrum and Elaphiti Islands
- Listen to the waterfalls of Ombla, the world's shortest river
- Start the tour right at your hotel or the port with convenient pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Smiley Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Smiley Dubrovnik Panorama Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Smiley Dubrovnik Panorama Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Smiley Dubrovnik Panorama Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "You will also get time to walk and explore the Old City" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Smiley Dubrovnik Panorama Tour
1 to 2 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 40 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPort Transfers Bus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportDubrovnikShore Excursions - DalmatiaPort Transfers - DalmatiaBus Tours - DalmatiaCity Tours - DalmatiaPorts of Call Tours - DalmatiaShore Excursions - KotorPort Transfers - KotorBus Tours - KotorCity Tours - KotorPorts of Call Tours - KotorShore Excursions - PodgoricaPort Transfers - PodgoricaBus Tours - PodgoricaCity Tours - PodgoricaPorts of Call Tours - PodgoricaCategory
Church of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)Mljet IslandOnofrio's FountainFranciscan Church and MonasteryEthnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)Lokrum Benedictine MonasteryHouse of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)Dominican MonasteryDubrovnik Cruise PortMuseum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)Elaphite IslandsLove Stories MuseumStradun (Placa)Konavle ValleyFort BokarSt. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)Revelin FortressPeljesac PeninsulaOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)St. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)