- Split day trip from Dubrovnik, led by an expert guide
- See top sights including the UNESCO-listed Diocletian’s Palace during a guided walking tour
- Explore Split Old Town and stroll along the Riva promenade
- Make the most of ample free time to explore independently
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
In Split, take a 90-minute walking tour of the city, starting at Diocletian's Palace, a beguiling complex that is today part of the fabric of the city with shops and restaurants inside the former palace grounds. Head inside the palace (at own expense), a UNESCO-listed site, to get a closer look. Visit Peristyle Square and the Cathedral of St. Duje (St. Domnius), an octagonal-shaped structure that was originally meant to be Diocletian's mausoleum.
Listen to your guide regale you with tales of the eccentric Roman emperor, Diocletian, and see some spots where scenes from the hit HBO series Game of Thrones were filmed.
After the tour, take three hours to see Split on your own. Get some tips from your guide or set off to wander the streets, perhaps tuck into a hearty seafood lunch at a local restaurant (at own expense).
Eventually meet up with your guide and begin the ride back to Dubrovnik. The trip concludes with a drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Super Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It was good to be comfortable, but if you want to save money, take the public bus or stay in Split and get another local guide." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews