6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Treat your taste buds to a trip around the Dalmatian coast on this full-day foodie tour from Dubrovnik. Visit a horse-driven mill in the quaint village of Orašac, where olive oil is produced using centuries-old methods; sample locally produced cheese, ham and wine in a traditional Croatian house; and explore the town of Ston before sitting down to a delectable seafood platter of mussels, oysters and other freshly caught produce.
- Taste of Dalmatia day trip from Dubrovnik
- Enjoy local cuisine, including fresh seafood, homemade cheese and smoked ham
- Demonstration of olive oil production
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- English-speaking local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Demonstration of olive oil production
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Obala Ivana Pavla II 1, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Obala Ivana Pavla 2, 1
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Dubrovnik. This is important information the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elite Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Taste of Dalmatia Day Trip from Dubrovnik?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Taste of Dalmatia Day Trip from Dubrovnik?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Taste of Dalmatia Day Trip from Dubrovnik?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Taste of Dalmatia Day Trip from Dubrovnik
3 hours 36 minutes
2 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingDalmatiaDubrovnikFood Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - DalmatiaWine Tastings - DalmatiaHalf-day Tours - DalmatiaFood Tours - KotorBus Tours - KotorWine Tastings - KotorHalf-day Tours - KotorFood Tours - PodgoricaBus Tours - PodgoricaWine Tastings - PodgoricaHalf-day Tours - PodgoricaCategory
Revelin FortressDubrovnik Cable CarMuseum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)St. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)Lokrum Benedictine MonasterySt. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)Mljet IslandFort BokarKonavle ValleyEthnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)Onofrio's FountainDubrovnik Cruise PortDubrovnik Cathedral TreasuryHouse of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)Dominican MonasteryElafiti Islands (Elaphites) Elaphite IslandsOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)Peljesac PeninsulaStradun (Placa)