- Explore locations where Game of Thrones was filmed in Dubrovnik
- Skip the hassle of navigating and follow your guide
- Learn about local history and see landmarks including Pile Gate
- Maximize time in Dubrovnik with a guided tour
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at Brsalje square outside the walls at Amerling fountain. It is located next to Dubravka restaurant and you will see two naked statues on top of the fountain. Your guide will have a blue umbrella with Du Tour on it.
We will finish the tour at the shop where we make a photo on the Iron Throne
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Dubrovnik
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands