8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Skip the hassle of driving as you discover the great wine and food of the Brunello region on this full-day tour from Florence. Your driver-guide shows you around the region’s important wineries, the town of Montalcino, and landmarks such as Sant’Antimo Abbey. Enjoy a gourmet lunch in a typical osteria, sample a variety of Brunello wines, and visit small wine and food shops that showcase local specialties.
- Benefit from live commentary by your guide
- Includes lunch and refreshments
- Stop at a 14th-century fort and Sant’Antimo Abbey (as time allows)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided by air-conditioned vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off at the hotel
Transport in air conditioned car or minivan
Visit of prestigious Brunello di Montalcino wineries
A visit to Montalcino and its wine and food shops
Lunch in a typical local osteria
Stop at Sant’Antimo Abbey
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please specify your Accommodation deatils in Florence or Siena at time of booking. If not listed please specify it a the time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A vegetarian menu is available upon request, Please provide intolerance at the time of booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Brunello of Montalcino Private Wine Tour with lunch from Florence or Siena?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Brunello of Montalcino Private Wine Tour with lunch from Florence or Siena?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Brunello of Montalcino Private Wine Tour with lunch from Florence or Siena?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Brunello of Montalcino Private Wine Tour with lunch from Florence or Siena?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Brunello of Montalcino Private Wine Tour with lunch from Florence or Siena
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Leonardo Da Vinci MuseumMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Palazzo DavanzatiLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Piazza della SignoriaGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Stibbert MuseumPitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumPalazzo StrozziBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaSan Marco MuseumPitti Palace Palatine Gallery