- Full-day, private Chianti tour from Florence
- Visit the region with a local guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Learn about local history, food and culture
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Ideal choice for families
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels or apartments in Florence downtown
What To Expect
Take in the shell-shaped Piazza del Campo and visit the city’s medieval cathedral, whose black and white façade echoes Siena’s symbolic colors. Hear about the dramatic horse race that tears through the heart of the city each summer, and take time to browse local boutiques on historic boulevards.
Pause for lunch in a nearby restaurant—with advance notice, you can sit down to a traditional meal on a family-owned vineyard—then continue into the scenic hills of Chianti. Visit vineyards to learn how Chianti wines go from grape to glass, and discover the distinctions between Chianti Classico, Reserve and Tuscan dessert wines. If you prefer, visit a local tasting room to sample traditional olive oils and balsamic vinegars.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A Spanish, Portuguese or French speaking driver can be requested
- Pricing is per vehicle, maximum of 8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chianti Drivers private tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Siena and Chianti Wineries Excursion by Private Luxury Van from Florence.