- Full-day tour from Florence to the picturesque seaside villages of Cinque Terre
- Travel through the rolling Tuscan hills to the dramatic Ligurian coastline
- Discover why Cinque Terre National Park was named a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Journey along the coast by train to visit Cinque Terre's distinctive villages
- Enjoy leisure time to explore and dine in town or swim at inviting beaches
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs. A moderate amount of walking to visit Cinque Terre is involved.
- Regular lunch menù if option selected: Trofie with pesto sauce, baked fish and potatoes, tiramisù, white wine and water.
- Please note that this tour operates in all weather conditions
- A vegetarian menu is available upon request for the optional lunch, please specify any allergies or intolerance at the time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible: Due to uneven surfaces at the sites visited may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you wish to swim we suggest you to bring sunscreen, swimwear and towel.
- Please note that during November 2nd to March 31st due to the absence of the boat service the itinerary would be guaranteed with trains and bus).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Cinque Terre Day Trip from Florence.